Debit Card Issue & Instant Transfer Issue

ScootP2020
New Community Member

I keeping getting declined, my instant transfers are not working, standard transfers are not working. I have been asking for a manger for 5 days straight to fix this for me. This is hurting my business reputation & my business financially. I have been embarrassed in front of clients when trying to pay for a business lunch Debit Card Department I need to speak to someone in the DEBIT CARD DEPARTMENT I have been dealing with this issue now for 5 days straight and there has been no resolution or anyone willing to help me My debit card and instant transfer are not working. I have requested a manger to call me but I have not heard from a manager in 5 days. I have money coming in but no access to it. The only department I can reach is Recovery and they are saying my account has no limitations on it and that they don't understand why my debit card is not working and instant transfers are not working. Does anyone have any advice, I am at my end and its very hurtful and harming my business?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.