DLGJ0906 - anyone know what this means yet?

jessmess1989
Contributor
Contributor

Keep getting this code for the PPWC and i can't seem to find much, anywhere, on what it means. Would be nice to know just so I have some idea if there is anything i can do.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

teger_1
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to a really helpful lady on PayPal Working Capital about this.

Its sales inconsistencies, dont matter if its up or down, what they want to see is a stable sales pattern.

Everything in my account looked good, paid off more than needed in the periods set, paid off early the balance. But we had a change in sales volumes over Xmas. This gives this code and its just to wait until you have a level pattern for a few months.

Also worth a note, if you make a large lump sum payment to pay of your Working Capital you normally have 10 days to change your mind and continue with your old agreement.

And one last thing, you can apply as often as you want, they dont se disapprovals, they only see approvals so apply as often as you want, it has no negative effect.

hope that helps

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

teger_1
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah Ive paid off faster than planned, first I got 904 as code and now it changed to 906... anyone who got 906 ever managed to get a new loan, and if so, how long did it take?

Login to Me Too
Solved

teger_1
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to a really helpful lady on PayPal Working Capital about this.

Its sales inconsistencies, dont matter if its up or down, what they want to see is a stable sales pattern.

Everything in my account looked good, paid off more than needed in the periods set, paid off early the balance. But we had a change in sales volumes over Xmas. This gives this code and its just to wait until you have a level pattern for a few months.

Also worth a note, if you make a large lump sum payment to pay of your Working Capital you normally have 10 days to change your mind and continue with your old agreement.

And one last thing, you can apply as often as you want, they dont se disapprovals, they only see approvals so apply as often as you want, it has no negative effect.

hope that helps

Login to Me Too

jessmess1989
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to this, it does make sense. Unfortunately, I started applying right after xmas which, obviously like everyone else, sales are NOT stable haha we had a completely different sales pattern in Nov/Dec and then sales in January so it is likely all over the place. Least I know the reason why and theres not much i can do other than wait it out. 

Login to Me Too

ThaFenceMan
Contributor
Contributor

I Have been **** to by pay pal employee's every time i call .they want you to beg the  government for a loan. Time for a real  bank loan .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.