DLGJ0738

ABSTC
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone had a code occur after reapplying for a capital Loan, and 3 weeks later this code appear? I’ve paid all my loans off quick, and my sales have never gone down only up so I am concerned with what’s keeping me trim my capital loan
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

daytongeeks32
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting the same code with a similar scenario. I have had 7 loans and paid off my most recent November 18 but have been getting the DLGJ0738 code when reapplying. If anyone has any insight I would appreciate it. 

Login to Me Too

superbcell
Contributor
Contributor

Same scenario for me.  Paid off 5 loans, and it was weird because the approval amount was always "exactly" 20,000 with no change in the interest rate, borrow $20,000, payback $20,512.  I had been using this to purchase pallets, resell, payoff, and start over.  Starting September 1st, when I paid off the last loan, I've been declined every single day with this error code.  Although there was ONE day last week that I was approved for 20,000 again out of nowhere (I have been applying every day) so I thought the problem was over - closed the loan, tried to apply again a few hours later to accept (I was on the road before) and it was declined again.  Makes no sense.  All support can tell me is that the error code means inconsistent sales (not true).

Login to Me Too

dave2020
Contributor
Contributor

Did you figure out what this means? I just paid off a working capital loan and applied for another one and got this message. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.