DLGJ0738 code when re-applying for working capital

hthrk22
New Community Member

Anyone else have an issue getting re-approved for a loan? I just paid off my second working capital loan and i'm getting denied with this code DLGJ0738.  Sales are up and consistent so I'm not really sure what's going on

Any help appreciated!

Heather

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hthrk22 

Please wait a month or two, especially if you just paid off a loan, to reapply because PayPal has to update your numbers on your account which they will use to decide whether to approve another loan. Juggle your cashflow during this downtime.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, did you get approved yet please, if so how long did you wait? I have the exact same problem after having around 9 loans with them, I’m worried sick now, it’s been 10 days since I paid it off in bulk 😢
Login to Me Too

Lissap6
Contributor
Contributor
My fiancee has no problem he gets them back to back. I on the other hand keep denying it's really frustrating. I will just do my bank from here on out.
Login to Me Too

ABSTC
Contributor
Contributor
Did your loan ever get approved?? My code changed after 3 weeks to this one, now I’m really confused
Login to Me Too

Lucy1523
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same issue after paying off my 3rd loan
Login to Me Too

Timtagg
Contributor
Contributor

I was denied same as everyone above. After getting my letter in the mail and contacting paypal I discovered that the automated system had made many errors like my time on file and combining my august and September sales which made it look like a huge drop in sales from September to October when really the sales increase. There system is automated and no one can change it so I filed a complaint with the bbb and ftc for discrimination as the company is using false information to deny me for a loan.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.