Customer service down???

Danielos
New Community Member
I am trying for the last 10 days to open my PayPal here account and it is getting really ridiculous. Besides the fact that they messed up my order and the card reader came after about 10 days , now they won't activate my account. After 3 days off trying to get in contact woth them I managed to find where to send the extra files they wanted (in there email it simply does not say you have to upload them in the account limitation section), did that about 3 times now and to no result. And did I mention that when I call they offer me the choice of being called back in 8 to 14 HOURS or wait on the line for 8 to 14 HOURS , and this is going on for the last week. I don't even know if I should use them now if this is how it's going to be . But I can't even send the card reader back to get my money back because I can't get in touch with them. Is there something wrong with PayPal customer service at the moment?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Danielos 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.