Customer Charged On Card For Service, I did not receive the payment.

paigesunlimited
Contributor
Contributor

I have a paint class business and recently started adding a PayPal ticket link to my Facebook events. Customers use this link I created to purchase their spot for my class in advance. I used the link through the Paypal make a button feature.

I had a woman let me know she paid for 2 spots ($50), and then an additional 3 spots ($75). She then paid for another spot, at $25. It was charged on her card from my shop. But I checked my own transaction history on my Paypal account. I did not receive the $25. What do I need to do in this situation? She would like to have 6 tickets in total, but I only received her payments from 5 tickets. 

This same glitch has happened to another woman and her friend. One paid for 3 spots, I only have proof of 2 payments. Another paid for ONE and was charged for TWO on her credit card account. And I only received payment for one. What do I need to do in this situation? Have each woman contact PayPal to explain their wrong payment charges, or do I need to call? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.