Custom paypal payment button
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Paypal has the following page: https://developer.paypal.com/demo/checkout/#/pattern/radio
where you can set buttons with radio buttons.
The button payment when paypal is choosen works as expected, open the popup paypal to pay.
What I want to achieve is to make a similar payment button when credit card payment is choosen, but I don't know how to set the button to display the card payment in paypal.
I found that the button generated code contains a parameter named data-funding-source.
If you view the responsive feature in the page I shared at the beginning, you can see the button VISA, working like I would like the button I want to create works.
Is that possible?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Magento 2 Checkout Screen Asking For Credit Card in Merchant Products and Services Archives
- Zettle refunds and Zettle vs Here in Merchant Products and Services Archives
- Buyer cancelled pending payment just after i posted the package. in Managing Risk and Fraud Archives
- Hi paypal i want to add a donation button from Pakistan in Merchant Products and Services Archives
- Sufficient Evidence for Virtual Goods Sale Dispute? in Managing Risk and Fraud Archives