Currencies and donations

Sobersista
New Community Member

Hi there

I have a business which I intend to switch from sales driven to contribution/donation driven. I am not a charity at the moment although I am considering it. The intention is that I create services, make them available to my existing community and offer them the opportunity to contribute what they feel or not at all. I also intend to offer them the opportunity to make a small regular monthly contribution if they wish. 

My existing community are from all over the world but predominantly from the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and a small number in the EU. 

I would like to offer them the opportunity to make payments in their own currency where applicable. 

I have a couple of questions: 

1) Can I use the donation buttons for this?

2) If yes, do I need to create a different button for each currency?  (I've set my account to accept the different currencies above)

3) If I can't use the donation button is there another type that would give me what I need? I already use a subscription button for something else so would be okay with creating a button for those who want to contribute regularly. 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.