Credit Card option is not showing on iPad or phone

toloekka
Contributor
Contributor

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

I use PayPal Express Checkout and the option for using a Credit Card is not showing when I use iPad or mobilephone (Android). On iPad and mobilephone I just get the option to log in to PayPal or create an PayPal account.

On my Mac and PC I also get the option to choose paying with Credit Card («Betal med kort» in norwegian) like it should. But why don’t this option to pay with Credit Card work on iPad and mobilephone?

I have the latest versions of WordPress and Woocommerce and the Site is: <removed>

Kind Regards

Tom <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @toloekka,

I'm sorry to hear that your testing of your checkout resulted in the absence of an option to pay as a guest. The option to pay as a guest may not be presented in some situations, such as when the system detects any risk. It is possible that your login via a mobile browser involved one or more risk factors that were not present when you visited the checkout on your computer. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.