Creating subscriptions

Roger48
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have created a subscription (for a bi-monthly magazine) on my website. I created and inserted the subscription button I generated on PayPal across to my website. The button works just fine, except that anyone who subscribes using a credit card, is required to also create a PayPal account as part of the check out process. Very time consuming. How to avoid that step being required is what I am trying to achieve. Thanks, Roger

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Roger48 wrote:

Hi, I have created a subscription (for a bi-monthly magazine) on my website. I created and inserted the subscription button I generated on PayPal across to my website. The button works just fine, except that anyone who subscribes using a credit card, is required to also create a PayPal account as part of the check out process. Very time consuming. How to avoid that step being required is what I am trying to achieve. Thanks, Roger

Profile and settings > My Selling Tools > Website Payment Preferences > Paypal Account Optional

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.