Create a PayPal Donate Button to Accept Recurring Donations

dadams173
Contributor
Contributor

Years ago PayPal had a website  with step by step how I do this with HTML. I called them and they said it isn't possible.  I created this donation page for my church. A user can  setup own amount of donation that will  happen every day, week, month, or year. Is this possible now?

Thanks,

Dave

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

NamanyaR
Contributor
Contributor
  • Hi am a newbie here am in Uganda we have an NGO. We managed to put a donate link on our site https://dreamfarmgroup.org/donate/ but there are two challenges, 1 paypal asks for the employee number, when we try to register second they ask for the routing number, we called our bank (Stanbic Bank) in Uganda but we were told they dont have it. Question is there anybody who can help in this community we are stuck

@dadams173 wrote:

Years ago PayPal had a website  with step by step how I do this with HTML. I called them and they said it isn't possible.  I created this donation page for my church. A user can  setup own amount of donation that will  happen every day, week, month, or year. Is this possible now?

Thanks,

Dave

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.