Closing paypal link while I have paypal loan for business.

Not3D
Contributor
Contributor

So with paypal keeping the transaction fees during a refund I've decided to switch over to adyen instead through ebay. Now with a paypal loan automatically taking out a % of every item I sell, how would switching over to adyen affect my ability to pay back the loan? Can I pay it back on a monthly basis or the entire amount back in full?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Not3D 

You can also make manual payments or even pay the loan in full with no early repayment fee.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Not3D 

You can also make manual payments or even pay the loan in full with no early repayment fee.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Not3D
Contributor
Contributor
The loan wont be paid off until next year. I sell in clothing and electronics but I have high priced items, I don’t have alot of returns but when I do it’s in the 100s. My recent return is 250 because buyer can’t figure out how to use the item properly. The paypal loan taken from this is already not getting returned...granted I don’t mind because Im paying back the loan. But the fees go towards nothing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.