Changing shipping payments on all buttons

paulcrabtree
Contributor
Contributor

When I originally set up my site with buttons created at paypal, I used the shipping method radio button "use a specific amount" for the buttons I created, the same for every item I sell. Postage rates have gone up dramatically since I created the buttons(probably 200 of them), and I'd now like to switch over to "use settings saved in profile", which will make changing the rate charged easier, obviously. Is there a way to make that change globally for all my buttons that are already created, or do actually need to go through the tedium of editing every button and changing the setting on each one(ugh!)?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@paulcrabtree 

Edit the configuration for a shipping method

To edit the configuration settings for a shipping method:

1. On the Access the Shipping Calculations page, select a domestic or international shipping method.

2. Click Edit.

3. Change "Use the shipping fee in the transaction instead of my calculator's settings" setting.

4. Indicate "No" for this setting. Repeat for each shipping method (intl and domestic).

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/admin/checkout-settings/#edit-the-configuration-for-a-shipping-met...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.