Change of merchant information in Invoicing

robiv
Contributor
Contributor

My business paypal account is set up under a different business name which i do not wish to change, But my Shopify store name is different which is my Trade/Brand Name. When an order is paid for using paypal, i want the customers only see the store name on their payment page and receipt and not the business name on Paypal. Also when an invoice is sent from Paypal, the subject line mentions -"Your payment to company name" and under merchant information my personal email id and my personal mobile number is mentioned. i would like to change that to my support email id and my support contact number. finally also the credit card statement of the customer should also display our support phone number instead of our primary number to summarise i want the brand name and support mobile number and support email to be displayed in all formats of communications with the customer, else it will create a lot of confusions with the customers shopping on my website .

please help. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.