Cash Advances and or current emergency stress alleviation

DannyRuggs
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Community and or PayPal CS team,

I have a credit line through paypal and I also have the PayPal MasterCard (Debit) I suppose the non Cash-Plus version.... I am not clear if there is a way for me to access any cash or funding of my paypal cash (or is it Cash Plus?) balance...  not quite clear on the offerings and have (could have sworn I did at least) looked but not found but remember reading cash advance was a possibility.  Any guidance?

Also I was wondering as I do have this new line of credit but it kind of came at a really unexpected financial squeezing and I owe my balance, which I was a little surprised or uncertain about the interest being due and the rate I was given.  I have also been subject to some freezing on my account and it has now been multiple times and it was over multiple days last time, so I am wondering if my situation or the general extenuating circumstances of our world are justification for some exception to several things, and if so, I would be so thankful and readily would opt to take advantage or choose all if all were possible to consider and would favor in this following order:

An extension of my payment due date past the current 4/24

an extension of my credit limit

relief from fees associated with payments made especially in light of account suspension for no fault of my own

any relief from or reduction of my interest / rate on my credit balance.

For informational purposes my handle/ account is <removed>, and if any of this could be looked into and specifically answered to the best extent possible by the community and/or its connection to the CS team, that would be so very much outstanding, but any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.