Card reader

GuapLyfeCeo
New Community Member
I clicked the “get a free card reader” button and it’s still charging me, how do I get that reader for free?
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_JonK

Hello @GuapLyfeCeo,

Thanks for reaching out! I wasn't able to find any current promotions offering free PayPal card readers. Here's a link to all the card readers we currently offer

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

debtoms
New Community Member

I found an offer! It says it expires 12/31/19 and I was charged for my reader. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AngelaK

Hi @debtoms,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! If you are a new PayPal Here user, we'd be happy to work with you to see what happened. Please reach out to our support teams with this information so that we can take a look. Here are some options on how to do so:

Phone or email: Click on "Help & Contact" at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: www.twitter.com/askpaypal

Thank you for working with us on this!

-Angela K

Login to Me Too

khab
Contributor
Contributor

Well, if the promo is not active, then it shouldn't still be offered.  I went into my account, added the Pay Here to my account and then was texted a link to download the app AND pick a free reader.  But when I put the reader into my account, it's full price. 😞

Login to Me Too

Takeabowutah
New Community Member
Same thing is happening to me!
Login to Me Too

debtoms
New Community Member

I have the same issue. I found where it states the offer expires 12/31/19. https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/credit-card-reader

Login to Me Too

rubbleman12
New Community Member

their website says the offer ends June 30, 2020

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.