Card Reader never arrived (2 weeks so far), PayPal offers no way to contact them

EvilPersian
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a card reader two weeks ago. I know things run slower in some cases, but the estimated arrival was supposed to be 2-3 days. I can’t reach a live person in PayPal support on the phone, and they keep sending me emails telling me to activate a reader which I DO NOT YET HAVE. As they provided no tracking number, I just want to know where the reader is, or if they need to send a new one. How can I do that, or get resolution to this? My PayPal business page offers no such help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mathing
Contributor
Contributor

this is a problem i'm facing too.

it took paypal 5 months to finally ship out a reader for me.  and when it got to my post office, it was sent back to paypal.  paypal received it back, and then sent out an empty package to me today with return labels LOL  instructing me to send back.    it is the stupidest thing i've seen.

from july 2020 until now...........i wonder what's next

i can't get anyone to help by email, or by phone.   posted on the community forum today......we will see

based on this experience, i don't think i will ever use paypal for anything other than ebay purchases

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.