Can't upload additional documents

mjhurst93
Contributor
Contributor

I got a message that from loanbuilder via email that said that they were reviewing my ppp loan forgiveness and they need additional papers. Said go to my.loanbuilder.com and login to upload. Once I log in there is no button no anything that says upload documents. Any thoughts?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

rosagos
Contributor
Contributor

It is now PPP2 time. I have uploaded all files except my business license into my Loan Builder portal. The system will not take the file. I have changed the format from PDF to JPG. I have changed the file size to 250K I have changed the file name to a very short name. I have used 4 different browsers, two different computers, my phone and I have deleted cache files. NOTHING I  do allows me to upload my business license so my application is hanging incomplete.

I tried calling now 3 times. The wait time after 30 minutes times out and a recording comes on that all agents are busy and hangs up. This is a tech based company with NO TECH support. What gives PayPal/Loan Builder? I will wait until tomorrow and if no response will start an application with another bank.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.