Can't access the PayPal Giving Fund dashboard

t_harris
Contributor
Contributor

We're a UK registered charity with a charity PayPal account for many years.

We also have a charity account with PayPal Giving Fund for several years.

For the past few months, I haven't been able to access the Giving Fund to check on donations received. Each time I login, I end up on page that tells me to contact Customer Services. I've rung and emailed them several times but always end up speaking with the main PayPal admin people, not the Giving Fund. No-one seems able to help me.

The donations are still being received into our bank from the Giving Fund but I want to thank the donors.

Does anyone have the contact details of the PayPal Giving Fund? I don't even know where they are based.

Thanks

Tess

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LupusFdnAmerica
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried https://www.paypal.com/givingfund/contact? I found it as a link buried in one of the Paypal Giving Fund help menus. It's just a webform and not a phone number or email, but it does at least appear to direct to the Giving Fund rather than Paypal in general.

Login to Me Too

t_harris
Contributor
Contributor

I am still in an endless loop of contacting PayPal, occasionally getting to speak with a human who says they will resolve it. Then the same problem recurs.

I am now in a twitter message conversation with them and still not getting a resolution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.