Can't access PayPal Giving Fund dashboard

CamMemorial
Contributor
Contributor

We're a UK registered charity and have had a charity PayPal account since 2016. PayPal acknowledge us as a charity and charge us charity rates and we receive payments from PayPal Giving Fund. But I can't access the PayPal Giving Fund; whenever I try, I get a request to 'confirm charity status', then a message saying 'charity benefits have already been activated' and an invitation to explore PayPal Giving Fund dashboard which takes me back to the start of the cycle. Forever. Following links to Enrol in PayPal Giving Fund gets me into a similar loop of 'confirm charity status' and 'charity status already activated' again and again forever. 

I raised a ticket on 22 May and have had multiple ineffectual responses, mostly along the lines that I should try the steps which I had already explained  did not work in the original ticket. I have had a couple of indications that this is a systems issue that has been raised with the back office team but no detail. I raised a complaint about lack of response on 8 June and got a reply promising and update which I have not yet received 9 days later.

Any ideas for how to solve the problem, or for how to get PayPal to respond in an effective an timely way, would be very welcome. Many thanks, Evan

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.