Can I use the PT-300 Wireless Hand-held Thermal Printer?

Axy
Contributor
Contributor

Can I use the PT-300 Wireless Hand-held Thermal Printer to print receipts with my PayPal Here app on my tablet or phone? It says I can print wirelessly or with Bluetooth, and I can use those with my phone.  I cannot believe how little info I can find on this topic! Thank you in advance for your help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

NovelOffice
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Axy,

My experience with PayPal and mobile printing is limited.  But, I did come across archived threads that suggest only the Star Micronics table and mobile thermal printers can be used.  I believe the Epson table printer can be used as well.  Hope this helps.

Personally, I bought a Star Micronics thermal receipt printer (SM-T300i), and it works fine with the app; however, this was a pricey device.  If you hear something different or find a more economic printer that works, please let me know as well.

Thanks!

Alicia

Login to Me Too

Axy
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your help! I found some archived info but it was all so old, I posted here. Thank you for your information. I think that you are right about the limitations. I am not a big enough business to warrant the high price tag so will wait. Not many people want paper receipts anymore, but I thought it might be good to have the option.

Thank you again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.