Buying on line

Shadow841
Contributor
Contributor

Has any one bought something from this co. Legaspi Tammy <removed> and if you did is it a legitimate Company?????? I cannot find an E-Mail for them. Thank You for any help you can give me

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

dmalves
New Community Member

I also made a buy on April 24 and no news. The e-mail reference is Caren Parker.

And searching ... I found  - https://caserlab.com/ - connected to this mail...

CASERLAB

Login to Me Too

craigraymarti66
Contributor
Contributor

caren <removed> got me for $51

Login to Me Too

HaileyW
New Community Member
Have you figured out a way to get your money back?
Login to Me Too

chelo39
New Community Member

This is the second time these troll sellers collect my money for nothing. Pay Pal should do something before this even happens as we are waiting like fools while these thieves work with our money. We have been deceived by this fraud and even getting our money back does not mend being deceived by unscrupulous people. I ordered boots for my wife Mother`s day gift and after 15 days I got the answer that the boots were no longer in stock and if I wanted another item. Who pays for this???? I am sure they are making money using ours and we do not benefit at all and WHO CARES??? right. somebody should be responsible or these trolls will keep doing it, it may be the big fish also and we do not even know it. I bought from LOBBCAT and still waiting from this Tammy <removed> that should be sued. No email no contact and waiting for them to make money. It is a shame that this system is shaking for people that will not pay from fraud and profiting from us fools. 

Login to Me Too

TonyG1977
Contributor
Contributor

sent a mail to seller but undeliverable mail back. 

Login to Me Too

Eddiemerlene
Contributor
Contributor
Me too i made purchase 4/17 still no reply about order if anyone has contact for this company please share info
Login to Me Too

JASPERLAW
Contributor
Contributor

We just bought an item on a website called MyCoCo and this was the name of the seller on the paypal receipt... Legasi Tammy ____.  Did you receive your merchandise?  The email listed on the paypal receipt for this person was a gmail address for a carenparker.

Login to Me Too

craigraymarti66
Contributor
Contributor

LEGASPITAMM

they got my $51 and I got nothing

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.