Buyer chargeback help!

wealthypips
Contributor
Contributor
So I’m a verified registered user at xcoins.io and what they offer is you to provide bitcoin and people can purchase it from you and pay the fees and 15-20% to you. They have a payment processor for PayPal which I have set up and it’s how I get paid. Now upon a user buying bitcoin they have to be verified and provide proof of ID by taking a picture with the name of the site, date, photo of ID, and their face in the picture along with signing an agreement. I had someone do a chargeback on me and PayPal notified me at 10:41pm May 29th 2018 saying there was a payment reversal. Now at 10:44pm May 29th 2018 I was notified again that they gave the buyer back his money. How am I able to upload my documentation in that 3 minute window? So the buyer has $100s worth of bitcoin from me and free. I’ve contacted PayPal about 4 different times and they are not helping me at all. I’m getting **bleep**ing fed up with it. PayPal has done a **bleep** poor job at responding to me and helping with this. How can I go about uploading the agreement and I have photo ID with a picture of this guy verifying he purchased bitcoin from me with the transaction ID that it went thru. Please help.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kororo
Contributor
Contributor

I Don't want to add salt to the wounds but here it is 

Seller protection is a free service provided to our members. It reinforces our commitment to building trust and safety in our network. It acts as a safeguard for claims, chargebacks, or reversals opened for the following reasons:

• Unauthorized Transactions
  • Item Not Received

Seller protection does not provide protection for:

• Claims, chargebacks, or reversals for items significantly not as described.
  • Intangible items, licenses for digital content, and services.
  • Items that PayPal determines, in its sole discretion, as counterfeit items.
  • Items that you deliver (or are picked up) in person.
  • Personal Payments that are received.
  • Sales that are not processed either through a buyer’s PayPal account or a guest checkout transaction. This includes sales made using the PayPal Payment Pro/Virtual Terminal (VT) product, PayPal business payments or PayPal Here.
  • Items equivalent to cash including gift cards.

Seller protection is only available for qualified transactions. The Activity page shows whether or not your transaction is eligible for coverage under this policy. If it is, ship to the shipping address displayed once you click the transaction.

To ensure that your items are shipped to the appropriate address, do not accept shipping labels from the buyer or offers to use their shipping services (such as access to their account), since you will not be covered under Seller Protection. Fraudulent buyers may encourage you to use their shipping services since they have the ability to change or re-route the shipping address and then open a claim saying they did not receive the item from you.

Claims, chargebacks, and reversals are usually filed within 180 days of the transaction, but can be filed beyond this timeframe as well. Therefore, we suggest you retain your shipment information (including proof of shipment and online shipment tracking information) for a minimum of 180 days - or longer. It’s important to note that different shipping companies retain shipping details and make information available online for different amounts of time according to their policies and practices. You should make decisions regarding which shipping companies you use and how you retain shipping records based on all of these factors. 

The eligibility requirements for coverage can also be found in the Seller Protection section of our User Agreement.

Login to Me Too

wealthypips
Contributor
Contributor
But shouldn’t PayPal have let me upload my documentation regardless? And after providing proof they should get in touch with the buyers banking institution to let them know he purchased the items. I have his ID document proof of agreeing to pay for what he bought. So I have his address. I’ll just go to NY and kick his **bleep**. It’s illehal to have bitcoin in NY anyways.
Login to Me Too

kororo
Contributor
Contributor

try to check your resolution center and look for a open dispute see if you can upload docx there also your email on your paypal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.