Buy Now or Add to Cart buttons

kolorarts
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I'd like to list more than a hundred items in my website.

Do I need to create all the buttons in the paypal tools or may I just edit the code of one button created and change the name, price, etc. options in my individual html pages?

Marco

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kolorarts 

Its more secure to create each button in the button maker so its hosted on PayPal server and the code can't be edited--by making one button and then go back and click "create similar button" and then just edit the price, etc. However, if preferred, just edit the button code in your html files if all written out completely. The button code made with the button maker is more minimal/less lines of code because the contents of the button is associated with a button ID number and payment goes to your merchant ID number instead of your PayPal email address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kolorarts 

Its more secure to create each button in the button maker so its hosted on PayPal server and the code can't be edited--by making one button and then go back and click "create similar button" and then just edit the price, etc. However, if preferred, just edit the button code in your html files if all written out completely. The button code made with the button maker is more minimal/less lines of code because the contents of the button is associated with a button ID number and payment goes to your merchant ID number instead of your PayPal email address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.