Batter on Paypal Here

PhilRP
Contributor
Contributor

The battery on my PayPal Here will not charge.

I am using the original cable. I have reset the software twice. I charged it for 8 hours yesterday and 3 hours today.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi PhilRP,

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear there's trouble with charging your PayPal Here. This sounds like it could be an issue with the charging cable, in which case you could try using a cable with the same port to see if that makes a difference.

If not, you may need to replace the device. PayPal Here readers are under warranty for one year, so if you're still within that time, we'll replace the device for you. Otherwise, you'll need to purchase a new card reader. You'll need to contact us directly to order a new device. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PhilRP
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, I will replace the cable and see how it goes.

Philip

Login to Me Too

Ric_Australia

Make sure that you turn it off, via the blue button - top right. Hold it in for a few seconds.
I have worked out that the supplied charger does not have enough power to charge the unit while it is on.
If PayPal supplied a more powerful charger it would charge whether the unit was on or off.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.