Automatic money transfers

Laps-hvac
New Community Member

What I am looking for is something like the PayPal capital loan someone would take out. PayPal takes out a percentage (IN my case 30%) for a loan through them. That loan will be satisfied in probably 2 weeks.

What i am looking for is if I can setup through paypal, a daily automatic payment transfer for a percentage of the daily input of money of my choosing to a bank account just as the capital loan does.

This would be extremely helpful for my future if I could do that. Please any assistance would be great.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

You may want to phone Customer Service and inquire if "Auto Sweep" is still available.  Sorry, can't find any recent info on this option.  In the past, you would have to have Customer Service enable it, then the option would be visible in your account.  Once you turned it on, your account balance would be transferred automatically to your bank account each night.  (Note, not sure if you could specify a percentage.)  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.