Authorizing a website to change Billing Address of a product's order for Dropshipping

buzznano
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. My question to the community is how do I authorize a website to change the BILLING ADDRESS of a PayPal payment when the billing address is NOT the same as the SHIPPING ADDRESS of an order of a product? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@buzznano 

Billing addresses cannot be changed after payment. Have to ask seller to cancel order and let you purchase again and make sure you enter the right billing address at checkout.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@buzznano 

Billing addresses cannot be changed after payment. Have to ask seller to cancel order and let you purchase again and make sure you enter the right billing address at checkout.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

buzznano
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your earlier reply. So I have a dropshipping business and I'm currently using PayPal Express Checkout in my online store. The billing address and shipping address are the same when MY SUPPLIER processes an order that I have placed. I need my supplier to give me the option on their website to edit the billing address of every product I purchase from my supplier. If not, the invoice of MY PURCHASE of every product will be sent to MY CUSTOMER and not me. My supplier told me that they don't have authorization from PayPal to provide an option to edit all billing addresses. So can PayPal authorize my supplier to do this for me? Thank you again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.