As a Nigerian, should I use Paypal Express Checkout in my ecommerce store?

Kamilus
New Community Member

Hi there, I'm launching an e-commerce store with shopify and my target audience is most of the countries in the world... I can see Paypal express checkout as an available payment option I can implement in my store. But the big problem is, How do I get to access the funds I get through Paypal express checkout. Because In Nigeria, you can't withdraw from Paypal. Please help! Thanks...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

uchenna2k2
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing this same problem. I am stuck after creating an eCommerce site. I know I will pass this huddle. 

Login to Me Too

vivianz
New Community Member

Please we need assistance regarding the use of Paypal Express issue. My own is even popping up the error message below.

''We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method.''

I got the below message from the e-commerce host customer service.

''Hi Vicaluv Titan,

Thanks for patiently waiting. I already got a response from our technical manager that since we have full integration with Paypal, you may setup a Paypal Express payment method. I hope this helps! Please let me know if the error will still persist. 
Best regards,''

But I still receive the same error message after activating the Paypal Express on my Online store.

Please how can this be resolved?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.