Are people actually getting Working Capitol Loans right now?

knittinggnome
Contributor
Contributor

I see several people over the last four months saying they haven't been able to get loans and don't know why.... so my question is... is ANYONE getting funded right now?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

So far I havent been successful - ive had four loans all paid off early and now I dont even have the apply button on my Paypal account ?

I think for Paypal and their customer service it would be much better if they came out and said yes or no to whether they are loaning.

Have you had any luck ?

Becky

Login to Me Too

Jborron
Contributor
Contributor
I got approved for my 3rd loan in early December immediately after paying off my second. I paid off my most recent load in 34 days. Now, I’m being denied. They think it’s because I had a spike in sales in January. I average around 5-6k a month and January I had $18k. Fluctuation of sales they said. Except at first, it was saying I was denied because I needed to add direct deposit info for my Etsy. I don’t even sell on Etsy, just my website. I’ve got several different error codes since I’ve been applying.
Login to Me Too

knittinggnome
Contributor
Contributor

I was the OP under a different account. We finally got funded this week. It was odd. I'm not sure what finally got it to go through. What I did notice is that my offer was lower than I expected so it made me wonder if they were offering less right now. This is my 9th loan over the last 6 years.

Keep trying!!

Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor
Congratulations. I expect we will never work it out but I'll keep trying All the best Becky
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor
Have to say congratulations on the impressive sales! If you can't get one with those figures there really is no rhyme or reason to how it is calculated. Wish you all the best Becky
Login to Me Too

GLTraining

We have been trying to get approved for over a month.  We get the 602 Business not eligible.  Funny thing is, I have tried over 2 dozen different business categories and NONE of them worked.  We had a very large loan that we paid off early, the rep we talked to said that we could just keep trying.  That is of NO help at all.  If anyone has an industry that works please let me know.

Login to Me Too

knittinggnome
Contributor
Contributor

We finally got ours to go through with VARIETY as the category. Thankful, but it was not the size we expected.

Login to Me Too

GLTraining

Dang, just tried it and still denied....guess I'll have to try something else.  Thank you though!

Login to Me Too

knittinggnome
Contributor
Contributor

Best of luck!!! Prayers to all of you waiting!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.