Are PayPal working capital loans still available

Topcatuk
Contributor
Contributor
I just paid 3k of my last one but it’s saying I can’t have one , yet my turnover is far bigger than previous . Isn’t even showing any offer
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Topcatuk 

If you had just paid up your last loan, please wait until about the 15th of next month to try to apply again. PayPal has to update your numbers.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Topcatuk
Contributor
Contributor
Online your website it now says PWC loans are only available to certain people and you will be invited by email . Please can you advise the criteria of getting one ?
Login to Me Too

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
I am also the same. Paid mine off Friday and usually I get the next same day but I'm being denied. Have you had any luck yet?
Login to Me Too

Topcatuk
Contributor
Contributor
No still no look . Have emailed PayPal and get a different message every time . I’ve seen on there site now it saying there only available for certain people and they will invite by email . Yet nothing stated the criteria to get one . Iv has 3 previously and all paid off much quicker than you’d expect and turnover is better than its ever been yet no offer at all
Login to Me Too

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
I've had 11 loans from them previously and paid off all early etc so I can't understand why they are just rejecting everyone now
Login to Me Too

Topcatuk
Contributor
Contributor
It’s so frustrating however I have just received a message from eBay about there own capital loans . I looked at a 5k example and it’s works out a little better than PayPal . But they done take it from your sales which is a feature of PayPal I really like so if PayPal done sought this out soon there going to loose a lot of business to eBay
Login to Me Too

Coupebuilder
New Community Member

I think the biggest problem we are facing (besides the covid shutdown and slow markets) is the Ebay managed payments system. Once they onboard everyone in July like they claim, Paypal would have no control over your payments. It would be at your discretion to pay like a traditional loan. Im Pi$$ed off like everyone else, I could usually plan on taking a nice chunk just at the start of my slower season and getting thru a few months without constantly scrambling for cash. I did see the rumors about a paypal "virtual bank" that would function as the ebay deposit account, but have not seen anything about it on PayPal site itself. 

Login to Me Too

SYDSDAD
Contributor
Contributor

Ive done over 2.4 million in Paypal working capital loans, due to the pandemic and the ease of getting funds and outstanding loans, I feel this program is going to be scrutinized and additional criteria may be added to algorithms as Im seeing future mass defaults, my Kabbage account was shut down even as a A+ customer, was wanting to do a bulk payoff on my PP account to be eligible for a new loan but I fear they will not offer me a new product and I will really be **bleep**, but was grateful for the 30 day no payments for additional cash accrual and I did not even request it. 

Login to Me Too

vwcoles1
Contributor
Contributor
It would seem they are happy enough to hand out cash when you are profiting etc,but now there is a risk the facilty is withdrawn I have been paying off mine as normal with good amount of payments still coming in Want now give me anything else Dont in desperate need at the moment,but seems they have been withdrawn Is there a time to wait now Getting the same code at the bottom as everyone else Yet i get a email this morning about adding a new feature to pay off your exsiting balance Dont even have a balance now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.