Anyone getting PayPal Working Capital Loans June 20’

DLGJ0656
Contributor
Contributor
Well I had two loans since November the first being for $5k and the second for $18k. First was paid off in a month and the second in 200 days. Since I paid the second one off, I had the reapply button for exactly one day. Reapplied as soon as I seen it. Denied. Got the DLGJ0656 and that was June 2nd. Applied again once a day since and got the same code each time..... so the letters came, said the forecast my sales as seasonal and they see a drop coming. I don’t sell seasonal items and my sales only dropped slightly since covid. Anybody get a PWC loan in June? Also how true is it that PayPal updates their system on the 15th? My second loan never went into my history yet. Any help is appreciated!
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Kaybee4577
Contributor
Contributor
I’m on my second week of trying daily. Usually I’m approved for my next after two days. It’s now just denial every time I try and PayPal are not giving any clarity. Have they responded to you on Twitter?
Login to Me Too

DLGJ0656
Contributor
Contributor
Hey kaybee, Has you most recent load shown up when you click on history? Mine is still not showing so hopefully I will get approved after it does.
Login to Me Too

Kaybee4577
Contributor
Contributor
It doesn’t. It still shows me it when I log in to working capital. It’s still there as if it were open. Although it does say paid and a zero balance. I really want to believe that they are taking longer to push through the system as some others say. But then there are people who have been trying since March. Which is so disheartening. I’ve been considering changing from PayPal to shopify for processing payments so that I can access their capital programme since I cannot access PayPal’s
Login to Me Too

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
I paid mine off in March and have had 11 in total. Mine still shows as if it's there but with no balance.
Login to Me Too

Kaybee4577
Contributor
Contributor
And are you still being denied Twinke? :(. That’s what I’m worried about. I wish they’d just be more transparent.
Login to Me Too

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, been denied since March and I usually get my next one same day. I can't get any response to any messages and have saw alot of people in the same boat on Twitter.
Login to Me Too

gringo333
Contributor
Contributor
This is all so horrible and unexplainable! What do you recommend we should do or as a group or individuals next best?
Login to Me Too

shredplayer
Contributor
Contributor

I got denied as well, have had 3 loans from them totalling $70k. Usually get eligible 2-3 days after payoff, now they say that my sales are seasonal. My 3 year old son was sick and passed away, and I didn't sell for 2 months. It is called grief and stays with you for a lifetime, not a season. Btw,  I sell way over $100k/year regardless. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.