Anyone get a hold of Paypal?

am6171
New Community Member

Has anyone been able to contact PayPal by mail or phone? I understand they are limited in staff due to the current situation, but I've sent two messages one 2 weeks ago, and the other a week ago with help with my deposits that comes to a lot of money.

There's also no phone number to contact them.

This is beyond frustrating.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Gelai0408
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching us thru Community Forum. I do apologize if you having difficulty trying to reach our customer support team. Due to Covid-19 pandemic our customer service is temporary close for safety precaution. If you wish to reach us,  on our PayPal website we have contact us and you will be provided options. Hope this help

Login to Me Too

tecc4
New Community Member

I have been messaging for two days and have not received any responses. I just get an automated reply that an agent will respond in an hour.  I understand staff is limited, but there is no way to get a hold of anyone other than the message center.  If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.  I have an open dispute and there is no way to add additional important information to my dispute like you can do on Amazon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.