Any working capital renewal under 10 days?

MCM5
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am on Day 7, no renewal yet. Have had 5 loans with them. Made a big payment 7 days ago. 

Has anyone had success with a renewal offer in under 10 days? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

RevitalizeKatie
Contributor
Contributor
Paid off our capital loan on the 12th and still waiting. We did pay a very large last payment though so I’m sure it just takes time. I’ve never had to wait this long though. All my other loans with them have been same day and instant!
Login to Me Too

MCM5
Contributor
Contributor
I guess the amount is all relative. We paid just shy of $4k. I remember in the past it would be very fast and not nearly this long. Please let me know when yours actually renews. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

RevitalizeKatie
Contributor
Contributor
I paid very close to $3900 as my last payment. So that must be why such a delay. I’ll update here as soon as something changes.
Login to Me Too

RevitalizeKatie
Contributor
Contributor
My loan offer came through this morning. Exactly 11 calendar days.
Login to Me Too

MCM5
Contributor
Contributor

Good to know, wow 11 business days. I hope it was increased and you got what you needed.

Login to Me Too

MCM5
Contributor
Contributor

I just realized something interesting. You said you paid on the 12th and got the renewal this morning. That's not business days. The rep said to me business days so that's great news actually!

Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

I cant seem to get anywhere with my loan - ive had 3 no problem and my sales report says Im up 252% and i seem to meet all the criteria but since my last loan was paid off in October Ive been refused constantly.

I keep on trying so hope yours is quick and Im just unlucky

Becky

Login to Me Too

MCM5
Contributor
Contributor
Ok right at the eve of the 10th working day I recieved the offer. They increased it from before and it has even lower fees. This is our 6th and we are very happy.
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor
I'll keep on going!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.