Additional information Error

SJPhotos89
New Community Member

Help,  I have been having issues with my paypal. A while back they updated and asked for additional information in order to continue using your money to make payments etc. I am now only able to transfer funds into my bank account. It still keeps asking for more information but no matter how much I search I can't find where to do this.

I keep getting the attached "pop-up" but the link to add/update information NEVER becomes clickable. And I cant seem to find anything in their help area at all that relates to this situation in order to resolve it. Has anyone solved this?Capture3.JPG

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @SJPhoto89,

If you've already completed the verification process, it may be an issue with the website and your account specifically. I would advise contacting us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can help get the issue resolved. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.