Adding choices to a NonProfit Donations Form

sandyrepp
New Community Member

My nonprofit uses PayPal to accept payments for a variety of classes and workshops, all of which are deposited into our main bank account and credited by our Finance Office to the appropriate fund number. Sometimes the finance staff can't tell from the transaction data what the payment or donation is for -- I assume there is a way to configure the screen the consumer sees on the front end of the transaction to show choices of where their payment or donation will be directed -- such as "gardening workshop", "annual meeting" or "building fund donation" etc. -- which then tags the transaction data with text that could simplify the sorting process on this end?  Unfortunately our Finance people didn't set this up, and they don't know how to work with PayPal so I'm trying to find some answers for them.

I've been unable to locate tutorials or instructions on the PayPal site thus far. Can someone suggest where to find them, either on this site or on YouTube etc.?

Or is it better to have someone in Finance log into the account, call support, and hand the phone to someone on our staff with a better understanding of online transactions?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.