Add to Cart Button - Abundant issues!!!

ignisuti
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to setup some "Add to Cart" buttons, but getting very frustrated...

Already made 2 phone calls and spent over 2 hours with Paypal phone support. They pulled in there supervisors and STILL couldn't figure out what I feel are VERY BASIC things that any online seller would need...! They apologized and directed me here to this community forum...

The "Add to Cart" buttons are now live on my website. Here are the issues:

1.) Clicking on an item takes me to a separate Paypal checkout page. If I go back to my website to add another item, the first item SOMETIMES disappears. It's about a 50% chance whether the first item stays in the cart. Adding 3 or items to the cart is almost impossible! This is going to frustrate my customers and generate a ton of phone calls that I'll have to deal with. 

2.) Shipping costs do not show on the Paypal checkout page. Paypal tech confirmed that I had shipping setup correctly in my profile and selected the correct option in my button settings.

3.) Taxes do not show on the Paypal checkout page. Paypal tech confirmed that I had taxes setup correctly in my profile and selected the correct option in my button settings.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.