Add/Edit Buttons Missing from All Tools?

DallasLowLifes
New Community Member

I need  to make a change to a button on my website but  I can not find the button page anymore.  All the help videos posted by PayPal appear to be dated, as they're directing me to a button under All Tools that  no longer exists.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

I see this thread is still getting some traffic, so I wanted to make sure that there was some updated information added.

For Business accounts, these are the steps to create a button, and these are the steps to edit them.

If these steps are not applicable in your account, you may have a Personal account, which does not have the button creation functionality. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

There's at least three ways to get to the same place, here's one.
(Assuming you have a US Business account.)

* Login to your PayPal account.
* Click on the "Gear icon (Profile)" top right of screen.
* Click on "Profile and settings".
* In the box - left side of screen.
* Click on "My selling tools".
* Under "Selling online".
* Look for "PayPal button".
* Click on "Update".
* Look for "Create new button".

Here's another:
* Login to your account.
* On the top menu, click on "Tools"
* Then click on "All Tools"
* Scroll down - look for "PayPal Buttons".
* Click anywhere in that box.
* On the next page you should see all of the available buttons you can make.
* Click on your choice.

And last.
There's a link on the Sitemap.
* Login to your account.
* On the top menu, click on "More".
* Next, click on "Sitemap".
* Look for "Tools", under Tools you will see "Manage PayPal Buttons".

You should be good to go from there.

Login to Me Too

laurynhall
New Community Member

OMG THANK YOU. I have been on hold with Paypal for 2 hours for this answer because their rep had no idea where these buttons were. It is a shame that Paypal doesnt have an easy link for this or the question in their FAQ's. Sad. Thanks again!

Login to Me Too

BAB14
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Quandary. I was coming to ask the same question. Your second solution is what does not work anymore. There is no PayPal Button option under All Tools anymore. But the first and third should work!

Login to Me Too

BWCarol
New Community Member

The create button under all tools isn't showing up anymore? Is anyone else havign a problem with this again?

Login to Me Too

diana8760
Contributor
Contributor

It is April 2019 and I spent a long time trying to find my paypal buttons.  None of the above solutions work anymore.  They don't come up in "all tools", there is no longer a "sitemap". and settings is completely different now.  Paypals help section is pretty much useless and I could find no way to actually contact someone for an answer.

Here's how I found my buttons:

Click the "gear" button for settings on the top right side of your screen

In the search box type "buttons"

The link will magically appear and you can click it to find all your previous buttons or create new buttons.

Login to Me Too

APSculpture
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to access my shipping calculator. It used to be under Merchant Services, but I can't find anything anymore and I can't get anyone online. I've been searching every link possible and can't find it. The Help center is telling me to click on the "Tools" button, but there is no TOOLS button!!! Do you know how to access the shipping rates for paypal buttons?

Login to Me Too

diana8760
Contributor
Contributor

Click the "gear" (settings) button and in the search box type "shipping calculator".  I have no idea why all the links to these tools have disappeared, but it is really a pain and a huge waste of time trying to find the answers to what used to be simple tasks.

Login to Me Too

APSculpture
Contributor
Contributor
The only search option I have available to me is under the Help menu. And all that does is provide tips for things that don’t apply because those buttons are missing. The gear (settings) icon takes me to a summary page but has no drop down options. I have access to manage buttons, but even going through there, I can’t access my shipping rates because it’s telling me to do stuff that no longer applies to the interface. I think I’m stuck. Definitely have to start look at other e-commerce solutions. After 10 years of using paypal, they’ve finally gone and ruined it.
Login to Me Too

diana8760
Contributor
Contributor

Try this:   log into your account and type in this link:  https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/settings/shipping

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.