Account limitations

Mrsnicecat
Contributor
Contributor
I submitted my documents to PayPal a week ago but my account still had limitations. When I mailed them they said they hadn’t received documents & go to resolution center & follow the steps. The resolution center says it has received my documents & doesn’t give me an option to reload. Not sure what to do now. Can anyone advise?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Gelai0408
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching us thru Community Forum. Sorry to hear that your having issues about your account. If they resolution inform that this is already received this is currently on review by our team. You will receieve an email coming from us about the status of the review. I added here a link as a reference and guideline. Hope tjis helps

https://www.paypal.com/ie/smarthelp/article/what-should-i-do-if-my-account-is-limited-faq1644?app=se...

Login to Me Too

Mrsnicecat
Contributor
Contributor
I received a email from PayPal this morning saying the same thing again. Submit Identification & proof of address but the resolution center won’t let me submit these items again. How do I submit them again? They say on the email that they have not received them.
Login to Me Too

pmmarw
Contributor
Contributor

That's typical Paypal's broken logic and technical limitations on their part. You can't send them a direct e-mail as it's usually "not monitored" (check the bottom of the e-mail) so no point in replying to such e-mail.

You can however go to contact Paypal and choose an option of messaging. You should be able to add an attachment to the discussion with the person you talk with there - ask them to pass it to relevant team. HOWEVER - the question remains if your details will get to that team, since if Paypal looses them in the first place, then it's likely the person who replies to you will not pass them to that team or they will be lost again.

In Paypal's e-mail to me about account limitation they told me to supply details, using the form. And the form had only an option to attach files (plus only a limit of four - what if I want to send more?), plus the e-mail said provide further information if..... - how on earth can I do that since I can't make a comment on that bloody form? I then sent a message to Paypal through their online messaging system and asked to pass it to that "mystery team" and I was told that he did - but my account became permanently limitted on the date of the deadline and I can't do anything now with this since nobody is replying to me....plus they froze my balance. NICE CORONAVIRUS HELP PAYPAL!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.