Account Access

aread
Contributor
Contributor

I have an issue with one of my business accounts. I have two businesses each with their own account. I was told I needed to add my mobile phone number to continue to access the account. When I gave this through to a customer service rep this locked me out of my other account. I was told I will need to have a second number for this account and I should call back when I have this organized. I have organized this HOWEVER, PayPal have now closed the customer service help line and there is now way to contact them. I need to access my account urgently to continue - So, HOW DO WE CONTACT PAYPAL? Does anybody have any idea's

We've all had the mail from Dan Schulman CEO of Pay Pal committing to helping small business in these difficult times. How does closing all customer support fit into this concept!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

moneymatters168
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@aread

As the world tackles a pandemic we are one with you in keeping your business going. As call centers are people closely working as a teams to address your Ned's, we are faced with ensuring the safety and security of each individual. Despite the difficulty needing to ensure social distancing. We are still able to provide assistance via less popular means.

You may want to check the Help and Contact link at the bottom of PayPal.com for alternative contact options available for your country. The options do vary depending on the country. Rest assured we are working very hard to get phone customer service back to full service as quickly as possible. 

Stay Safe 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.