4th PayPal Working Capital Loan Declined DLGJ0625

Madelienegrey
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all. Just paid off my 3rd Working Capital loan and I’m devastated the 4th was declined!!! Reason code DLGJ0625 Said “your previous working capital loan varied from expectation.” I have no idea what this means! The only anomaly I can think of is there was about a year where our sales dipped a bit but we always had $$ going into PayPal. The loan never went into default or anything like that. And obviously the loan was paid off. My account is over 12 years old with a good track record. My account meets all criteria for a loan otherwise. Please help!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

If you take a look through these forums, you'll see that PWC has some major problems right now.  There's at least 2-3 posts per week of longtime customers getting denied for random reasons, reasons that don't make any sense, or no reason at all.  The algorithm also often spits out default "fallback" reasons that may or may not be the exact reason for denial.

Either they severely tightened up the restrictions on their lending and can't be bothered to tell anybody, or something is very broken with their algorithm (which has happened before) and they haven't fixed it (or for some insane reason haven't noticed).

Either way, barely anyone is getting approved right now, there has been zero transparency from PWC or WebBank, and at this rate even if they loosen up lending I'm pretty sure they've alienated their entire customer base.

But yea, at the end of the day none of us has any answers.  I wish we did.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.