2nd Working Capital Denied: DLGJ0641

Dne
Contributor
Contributor

Any one know what DLGJ0641 means?

Got a loan for 4,000 earlier in the year. Had paid off within two months @ 30% - I was quite chuffed. So I tried for a second one this week. But flat out denied. Sadly. I've read quite a few posts here that are similar in detail - just thought I'd share my tuppenceworth.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

mojovision
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried calling in and speaking to one of the representatives? They may have some tips or can look at your account on their side.

If you have called, and still no luck - I think the only thing you can do is reapply daily. The second loan I took out was denied for about a week, then after the one week mark it got approved. I will say, that this program is excellent but the support and transparency about what is going on is below par. I appreciate the hard work that the representatives do, but any search for Working Capital on this support forum leads to multiple posts that all go unanswered. 

Login to Me Too

Dne
Contributor
Contributor

It is such a shame they don't explain their reasoning. Alas. I'll give them a call and see how it goes from there.

Thanks for the advice!

Login to Me Too

Lizzyb18
Contributor
Contributor
I've had two loans that I've paid off. I do 80k worth of sales a year thru paypal. Every time I reapply it says, we currently do not offer this type of service in certain industry categories. I've talked to 2 representatives. When I applied on the past the only category my industry fit in was, arts, Antiques crafts et. No subcategory. So all of those for one industry. That's what is currently on my account. Now it's much more specific. I've never had any negative balances, except for 2 when people tried to say they didn't get an item. I won both of those. Anyway, my point is... Why not be more specific? They are making money. And 4% of your yearly sales adds up. It's just frustrating. This is the best type of loan for a small business because you pay it back pretty much every day and it doesn't accrue interest. Minus the fee to get the loan. I was so excited to pay off the last loan thinking I am getting another one and can buy so much more inventory and keep building my business. Which in turn, would make more money for PayPal.
Login to Me Too

tnthobby
Contributor
Contributor

I had a loan ever since they started now cant get one and need it now!! All because my card reader broke and we had to type in the card numbers in during a sale.. Then they hold your cash for 30 days on top if it just for that! They treat us like thief's and my customers must be too because same guy's charged stuff before but they will not even look or get back to me. I loved paypal all around but this is the worst thing to happen to my little hobby shop ever!!!

Login to Me Too

gazza2008
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same error as well DLGJ0641 I dont know why.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.