12 emails with MTS and 7 call with PP Business - Read below

pureornothing
Contributor
Contributor

Sharing my email Chain. MTS team member instead of telling me about ineligibility of my business account to offer Pay in 4 and talking to internal Paypal business team tells me he cannot connect with business team. Business team after 7 calls over 7 days tells me they can't access MTS tickets (diff system) and cannot talk to MTS.

After 10th email, this is how MTS dumps you when they can't talk to their Paypal colleagues internally to solve customer issue. Incredible!!

MTS to me:
Hi XX,

I've escalated this to the team responsible for the banner code and unfortunately they returned to me that your business type isn't supported for the Pay in 4 flow, this is a business matter so unfortunately there isn't anything we can do on the technical side.

Sorry for this unsatisfactory answer and please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Me to MTS:

Hi XX,

I am on call with Paypal business customer service right now as I type this email. For the past 7 calls (yes 7), they have always told me they can't access MTS tickets as they are on a different system than you. They have also told me there is nothing called being eligible for Pay in 4. There is no switch in the system they have to flip on my account to make me eligible. 

Please elaborate when you say my business type isn't supported for Pay in 4 flow. I sell raw ingredients for hand crafted cosmetics. There is no prohibited products that I am selling on my website. I am at a loss of path in connecting you within your own organization to the business side. How do I make that happen? Can someone tell me what makes me or my business ineligible for Pay in 4 flow??

Thanks.

XX

MTS to me:

Hi XX,

The complete rules for this are not completely available even for us at technical level since they are business rules decided by different teams.

If you have any other technical issues in the future please let us know how we can help.

Best regards,
XX
PayPal.com
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.