Mass Payment - Amount with Cents

Alloc7
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to use PayPal Mass Payments to transfer money to my clients, but every time I have an amount with cents on it (i.e. $92,15) on my .csv file, the system won't accept it. if I make it $92 or $93 it works fine. I've already tried to write it $92,15 and $92.15 and it didn't work.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance! 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Andre

Hi, which currency are you using? For some currencies like HUF, JPY and TWD decimals are not supported. If you are using a different currency that supports decimals then can you send a sample of the .CSV file you are using through MassPayments? Are you using the API or sending through the PayPal profile?

Reference:

Currencies

Login to Me Too

Alloc7
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I am using USD, sending it through the PayPal profile. 

I wasn't able to add the file here (please let me know if there's a way), but I took a screenshot.

Captura de Tela 2017-10-02 às 12.51.49.png

Login to Me Too

Alloc7
Contributor
Contributor

MTS_Andre

Hi, I did a test creating a file in Excel where for each cell I wrote the details and then saved as .CSV. I then used this file to upload in the MassPayment and it worked. It could be something in the format of your file. Try to create a brand new Excel file with the information you need and "save as" .CSV

Email                              Amount Currency

emailtest1@test.com     92.15    GBP

emailtest2@test.com     45.50    GBP

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.