this guy is a scammer on binance

PankhuMe
Contributor
Contributor

im attaching proofs..What he actually do is HE Bought CRYPTOCURRENCY---usdt ON BINANCE EXCHANGE from me worth 223.51$ on feb 1,2021..paid me via different account..i released USDT to him after checking...see screenshot..order status on binance showing completed...after 20 days he files a refund claim saying it was unauthorised transaction to paypal...i went back to check his reviews on binance..as u can see..he scams people as mentioned in reviews by claiming refund ..as a proof..u can see my payment method on binance paypal is same as this email id...date and time of order is also same..payment value is same..after placing order on binance,he paid within 5 mins..at 10:30 ...now he is doing this scam..what to do?      HERE ARE THE LINKS   ..CHECK SS

HIS BINANCE REVIEWS

HIS ORDER DATE..TIME ..AMOUNT..

SEE..EXACT AMOUNT

<removed>

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PankhuMe
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

HIS OTHER REVIEWS

Login to Me Too

katyacww
Contributor
Contributor
Exact same thing happened to me but on multiple transactions and the scammer used different names and paypal accounts.
Login to Me Too

PankhuMe
Contributor
Contributor
Well Paypal still has this case open..Its been 16 days..No resolution..Going to give up on Paypal if decision goes against me Bro..Sucks tbh..i have given him Usdt..It was not a free giveaway
Login to Me Too

Adamwild
Same thing happened to me paypal bascly allowed them to scam me and actually charged me the fee as well. I will never use paypal again. I suggest you do the same and spread the word for the crypto community never to use paypal if they allow sellers to be scammed n a regular basis. Multiple people being scammed for the same reason amd they refund the money to the buyer. They refunded the buyer their money and I got scammed out of my digital assets. Give up on paypal. I have.
Login to Me Too

jwy0o0
Contributor
Contributor

It happens the same to me. Finally, how did you solve it? Payapal is asking me to refund the transaction fees and I don't want it.

Login to Me Too

PankhuMe
Contributor
Contributor
Have'nt yet..Paypal is arguably slow..And seems to be in that scammer's favour ..But it has been 16 days..no update as of yet from Paypal except that they are in talks with the Financial institution of a buyer....My God,I have GIVEN him assets worth the amount he paid me..threw around all the proofs..Let's see what happens..Il keep u posted as well..Btw what went wrong in ur case?
Login to Me Too

jwy0o0
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have Facebook or something? We can discuss together. The scam took from me like 1800 euros. 

Login to Me Too

aaru17
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

its happen with me as well. Transaction went in dispute after buyer reports as unauthorize and paypal return money to buyer without asking my side.

I am trying to call Paypal but its really hard to get anybody on hold. 

Did you get any positive response from Paypal?

Please inform.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Temp20210331l
New Community Member

this Paypal doesn't even help us for a little bit, I got scammed too, I report everything to PayPal they asked me to, 

and PayPal just sends me same feedback that saying unauthorized payment and just refund everything to the scammer, what a world. 

the funny thing is paypal customer service has no idea what is crypto is. how paypal can help us to keep us safe ???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.