returned merchandise / not what i sold / pay pal refunded his money /closed dispute case

2000richardcars
Contributor
Contributor

i shipped an item to a customer /he filed a dispute w pay pal .they refunded his money. he shipped me back a delapitated part,not the one i shipped. scammed me and pay pal a real life thief, working the system.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@2000richardcars

Contact customer service and report buyer abuse of buyer purchase protection, they returned an item you did not sell.

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

2000richardcars
Contributor
Contributor

pay pal allows theft / allowing buyers abuse /theft.returning an item used /delapitated. pay pal allowed this and gave him his money back.thus the buyer has pepetuated a theft of my item.i'm out $500 faxed documents requested / bol ,shipping documents,pictures ect.what is an honest merchant to do ? pay pal needs to restructure their policies about investigating buyers abuse/theft of merchandise. not seller friendly.what recourse do i have.they have closed my case  pp-007-624-045-6724

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.