"Mark As Shipped" for freelancing services

mulchandani009
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir / Ma'am, 
Can you please please help me, 

Actually, I am a full-time freelancer (web designer - UI UX Designer)

My client is sending me salaries (payments) on my email address of my PayPal, but in all transaction detail pages, I see 3 active links "Add tracking info", "Mark as shipped",  "Print packing slip".

And In the transaction page, I can see, this below text, 

"Seller protection
Eligible
Eligible when you ...
Ship to the address on this page.
Save your tracking or shipping info."

So, what should I do to get 100% eligible for seller protection, because I deliver digital services, not any physical products, I deliver web design, UI UX design services, which are delivered as a zip file to the respected clients.

please please help me, what should I do to become a 100% eligible for the seller protection.

Your help will highly mean to me, please save my life, 

Many Thanks,
Best Regards,
Dineshkumar.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mulchandani009,

Thank you for your post.

If a dispute is opened in a situation of a service, it would be important to retain any records that show that the service has been received. It is not always 100% possible to prove delivery of a service, but PayPal does make a best effort to review the situation and decide a case fairly based on the evidence presented.

To learn about the terms of Seller Protection, please click Legal at the bottom of the PayPal website and visit the User Agreement.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mulchandani009,

Thank you for your post.

If a dispute is opened in a situation of a service, it would be important to retain any records that show that the service has been received. It is not always 100% possible to prove delivery of a service, but PayPal does make a best effort to review the situation and decide a case fairly based on the evidence presented.

To learn about the terms of Seller Protection, please click Legal at the bottom of the PayPal website and visit the User Agreement.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.