paypal refunded $1800 but I haven't received item

Danica2019
Contributor
Contributor
How the heck do I sort this? Guy bought watch I sold for my son $1800. He decided he paid too much and asked for a refund. I thought he was scamming me because item was exactly as described. paypal and ebay gave him his money back but he has not returned the watch to me. I've been in Canada helping my mom who is in palliative care fighting terminal metastatic melanoma cancer so this issue has been on the back burner. Now Paypal has a collection agency chasing me. I can't pay paypal as my 18yr old son has spent the money from the watch sale (his inheritance from my deceased father) and I have no money as I've been helping mom and not working. All I can think is to try and get the watch back and resell it to get some money to pay paypals collection agency. Paypal says talk to ebay but ebay are happy as they got their money ffom me for the sellers fee plus paypal sent Myles the watch guy $1800. So this guy now has both the money and the watch and Paypalhas a collection agency after me. What the heck do I do? paypal says talk to ebay, ebay says talk to paypal and the guy isn't responding.....
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.