paypal customer service sucks

mehrzad7394
Contributor
Contributor

paypal u ready suck.  a person used to buy  some ps4 ids from me and paying me on paypal.since last year he have transactions with me.

and now he have asked refund on all transactions in paypal and my paypal amounts have gone on hold.
he have no reason to prove but i have sent all screen shots to paypal.
how the hell i have to prove when u saying there is no shipping id.wat the hell is shipping id when he have bought just an email password from me.
and now paypal decided to refund the buyer.what the hell.he just stealing my money but clicking on refund and paypal taking his side.
you people sucksssssss.stealing people money

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

doug_b_white
Contributor
Contributor

At one time PayPal had great customer service, now they've entered the world of pre defined problems and if you don't have a problem they allow, you aree S.O.L. **bleep** out of luck. They now no longer give a method to contact a human, although such a person may exsist, except they fired them using the virus for an excuse. It is no doubt a deliberate move on their part to make finding real help both convoluted and time consuming.  They don't show how to contact them by phone or email, although at least phone can be found on google. It's not funny that google has paypal answers that paypal itself hides.  If they don't have an automated answer for your problem, you are **bleep**; and that's no accident, it's so they get rid of humans and increase profits. I used to use paypal whenever it was an option to pay for something. But now they are no different than any other money grubbing, greedy bank. They will decide in the merchant's favor everytime, don't validate what bs the merchant spits out, and just want to get the problem closes as quickly and cheaply as they can.

the old paypal was great, this one sucks as bad as any payday lender.

doug <removed>

Login to Me Too

Beatdebop
Contributor
Contributor
This is why they are overrun with foreign scammers who create elaborate online ads for products that do not make do not sell and never intend to do anything more than access your credit card and let the gaming begin they have stolen hundreds of dollars from me and you cannot get anything done because those same company scamming you are the same companies doing the customer service because PayPal has shipped all their customer service overseas. I will never use PayPal again and have hit all of their social media and Twitter. I have even written to their CEO. They do not care all they care about is stealing your money. Never ever ever use them.
Login to Me Too

banjochoir1
New Community Member

I agree new seller to ebay it was going good then paypal took my money by what they call freezing my account said there was a foreign IP address that come in so they froze everything talked 1time on phone it was a loop call sent me in circles. They said nothing we Can do about the problem bam 130.00gone sucked up by their cooperation. How nice poor people always get waked .very nice job paypal. U can get **bleep** u know you did me wrong paypal just shut all life lines down no way to make a living there. What u want me to sign up for welfare. Then get evil looks from the public just deal with it right **bleep** you you are one peace of **bleep** company. When you call it never lets you speak to anyone help center. Nope no options there. 1 time I got threw and I don't even know how I did that. So word of advice do not trust this company. Evil company.

Login to Me Too

jssfnchrst
New Community Member

Our companys business account just got locked out due to forced 2-factor authentication. Our fault of course for not realizing the account had an unworking phone number in place. Why Paypal forces a contact person on business accounts is on them.

I have now been going back and forth with Paypal support for 2 weeks and can confirm, it is the most useless support service I have ever witnessed in my 40+ years on the planet. They have no protocol in place for fixing problems with a person no longer working for a company. Absolutely none. They have made me run circles by asking for drivers' license scans from multiple people, CEO signatures scanned, you name it - then nothing. I keep getting notifications about "messages in my paypal message center" - when the whole issue is not being able to access the message center. I have explained the issue again, and again and again. The ticket system is a joke. The ineptness is mindnumbing. 

I gave up today. I will now start actively telling our customes we are unable to use paypal anymore and recommend they find alternative payment services as well. 

Login to Me Too

Juan-Paixao
Contributor
Contributor

For the first time after 15 years in e-commerce with Paypal I started to make simulations to delete Paypal of all of our websites. You can spend your time sending messages to the customer service, the best answer you get is a formated nonsense email

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.