payment request

psnabozoubi
New Community Member

I send a request for an email which is business one and after i send the request he said that he paid the amount which i request but I checked my paypal status nothing have received I also checked the my email there was an email which I'm worried from it <removed> and in this email its written that they are waiting to my tracking number for shipped item for verification. (item was putted in eBay)
my questions is:

1- is there is something like this in paypal that i will not receive the money straight away in my account? 

2- is this email address belong to paypal for personal or business account?

3- if requesting payment from business account I should receive the payment straight away after he paid or as its written i should confirm the tacking

number of shipped item?

pictures for received email below

thanks

55816553_2230110507243648_1207413678836547584_n.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martin

Hi psnabozoubi,

You are right to be cautious here. If a payment has completed it should appear on your account either in the available or pending balance section. 

The scenario you have given leads me to believe that this is a fraudulent buyer. 

If we aks for tracking details, this is sometimes required, this would be through the transaction details on your account not by email.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.