instead of receiving 400GBP worth navigation unit, I have received 3 kilogram of printer paper

naviandbmwparts
New Community Member

I have an Ebay account selling used electronics parts.
ebay member "stokeselling"  Mr. Kabir <removed> have bought item: 312414446110 from my shop,
eBay payment received from Kabir <removed>7 January 2019 at 16:34:56 GMT

after several days mister Hussain emailed me claiming that item is totally not working.
I have asked what is the damage?  mister Hussain insisted that item is not working.
I have emailed him that  unit is under 60 days warranty and he can sent item back for replacement.
some time passed mister Hussain said that he found  person, who can fix my item,

IF I RETURN HIM 200 pounds,- Half price. I have reply to him that unit is under the warranty and I will replace it for free. not need to fix anything, just sent it back.
Mister Hussain said that he will not pay for shipping unit back, I said it's ok, I have ordered DPD courier from my account to pick item directly from his address. Mister Hussain said that he is not home and courier cannot find him. I have called DPD and they have gave me DPD drop off address where the package can be delivered by buyer. order number 16750675 DPD tracking number [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
I have waited for many days, when mister Hussain will delivery package to DPD drop office.
emailed every day asking to do it ASAP. finally after around week or more,  Hussain delivered package to DPD office. same day he have opened Ebay DISPUTE to have a Refund of his payment.
today I have received shipment.  i was suspicious because package weight was different that I have send , on the bill that I send package weight is 2.2 kilogram,  but one the received box from DPD it was written 3kg ( actual weight is  2.44K)
so, to avoid problems I have made unpacking video before opening package.
video link is here: <removed>

this is what I have received back 🙂

instead of receiving 400GBP worth navigation unit,  I have received 3 kilogram of printer paper

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @naviandbmwparts,

I'm very sorry to hear that an eBay dispute went the way that you describe. Please contact eBay to let them know that the item that was returned to you was not the item that you shipped. 

I hope this is resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.